Mvix Across the World
Today’s ever-connected customers are more informed and have higher expectations. And with the popularity of online shopping, stores are being forced to think beyond discounting to keep the in-store customers engaged.Mvix was founded to fill an important niche in the retail digital signage market. The company’s current lineup includes products for operations of all sizes, from corner stores to malls.
Multiple brick and mortar spaces have implemented Mvix digital signage screens to keep up with their digitally sophisticated customers. Businesses have many options when it comes to digital displays — here’s why Mvix is the best choice:
- Mvix’s retail digital signage displays are easy to update using a proprietary, web-based content management system that can be accessed from any Internet-enabled computer or mobile device.
- Full 1080p signage screens provide vivid HD playback that engages shoppers and conveys information and messaging more clearly.
- A sophisticated scheduling app allows users to program content changes in advance. Zone-based, multi-user templates adapt to the needs of larger businesses and create more directed content.
- A wide range of free content widgets allow for the integration of various media, including RSS feeds, Facebook, Twitter and other social media updates, and calendar information.
- Full wired and wireless connectivity
- Turnkey packages contain everything necessary to get started right away
- A comprehensive, one-year warranty on all system components
Mvix is unique in that the company’s CMS employs a subscription-free model. This model simplifies budgeting by eliminating ongoing costs. With a one-time investment in digital retail signage, malls and other businesses can take in-store advertising to the next level.
StableIn business since 2005, with offices located in US (Corporate) and India (R&D). During which we were included in the prestigious INC5000 in 2012 and ranked as one of the top media technology solution providers of 2015 by CIO Review.
ReliableWith a client base of over 11K satisfied clients across the world including the US Australia, Canada, S. Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Italy, Spain, France, South Africa, India, Pakistan, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the UK.
RobustOver 33K networked, HD systems installed across the world. These include solutions for high-definition digital signage systems, video-wall appliances, interactive digital kiosk systems, and cloud-based content management systems.
AffordableWe are revolutionizing the digital signage industry by providing contract-free and subscription-free web-based digital signage software. The cloud software, equipped with dozens of widgets, allows unlimited user licenses, unlimited device licenses.