Raise your Building Profile
Too often, property and facilities managers struggle to keep their traditional building directories attractive and updated and as a result, visitors are left frustrated.
Digital building directories solve this dilemma by transforming a drab list of names and locations to a colorful, dynamic, and sophisticated graphic presentation.
Additional benefits of a digital building directory include:
- Eliminate costs of updating. Unlike physical directories which require expensive parts or specialized training to alter, a digital lobby directory can be updated remotely from any Internet-enabled computer.
- Tailor your messaging to day, evening and weekend visitors. Demographic patterns can have a major impact on marketing. For facilities which see regular, consistent changes in clientele at different times of day, a digital building directory can be automated to ensure the most effective messaging is delivered to each target audience.
- Post up-to-the-minute business hours for tenants. Information about scheduled or unscheduled closings can be delivered to an electronic building directory in real time.
- Display Weather, Traffic, Maps, News, Wayfinding. The digital building directory software is customizable with a wide range of widgets that display up-to-the-minute information in real time.
- Interactive touchscreen options. Even the technologically challenged can quickly orient themselves using a digital directory board.
The qualitative ROI of a digital building directory is just as important as the monetary returns.Read BlogRead Blog