Engaging Employee Communication
Today’s employees are different from previous generations. They want to have a say. They want to be in partnership, to be listened to, to have meaningful dialogue, to be engaged and to be involved in the process. And the demands placed on these employees are continuing to grow.
To communicate effectively with this new crop of employees, managers need to do a lot more than sending emails and pinning notices on bulletin boards.
Digital signage for employee communication bridges the communication gap between managers and employees.
It is being used to inspire employees, to encourage real-time collaboration, and to make them aware of company updates so they are better in-the-know ambassadors for their company:
- Keep large groups located at multiple sites informed.
- Supplement training or new product announcements.
- Display events and promote them to drive attendance.
- Display local and national CAP alerts, as well as custom alerts.
- Display performance to boost productivity.
- Promote employee incentive programs.
- Post HR information.
- Display Uber wait times & rates and other real-time transit options.
What’s the current state of effective employee communication? Find out in our blog.Read BlogRead Blog