When creating content for your digital signage display, the first step is to define your target audience. If you’re a store owner ask yourself questions such as, “What types of content will be relevant to my customers? and “What age range are my customers, are there specific design elements that will appeal to them more than others?” Through keeping these questions in mind, you can begin to build a strategy on how to create an impactful and memorable digital signage display for your customers, employees, ect. Check out these digital signage design tips for creating a captivating display! (more…)
The Court Technology Conference (CTC) is the largest court technology conference in the world. It brings together more than 1,500 court professionals for three days of learning, training, and networking. CTC 2019 will be held in the one and only, New Orleans. Accordingly, the Mvix team is packing their bags and will be there for all the fun and excitement!
As technology evolves and changes the world around us, it’s important to grow with it and incorporate it into processes to improve efficiency. This is very much true when it comes to the courtroom.
Technology, especially digital signage, has allowed courts to enrich the quality of the judicial system by improving public access to the courts, facilitating trials and hearings in the most effective and efficient means possible, and providing the flexibility to incorporate future changes in technology and court proceedings.
Here’s what you can expect to see at CTC 2019:
Sessions Not to Miss
Opening Keynote: Online Courts and the Future of Justice
- In this session, speaker Richard Susskind will touch on the remarkable reach of the Internet to help people understand and enforce their legal rights. He will also share his insight on how AI, machine learning, and virtual reality will likely come to dominate court service.
The Importance of Having a Cybersecurity Incident Response Plan
- Cybersecurity is a top concern for courts. This session stresses the importance of having a well-defined, exercised, and regularly reviewed response plan and how it allows courts to identify, minimize the damage, and reduce the cost of a cyber-attack while finding and fixing the cause to prevent future attacks.
Scenario-Based Tech Procurement
- This session shows how many software developers are using Agile techniques to develop software and how it improves court technology procurement. The session will look at methods to test a vendors’ ability to develop prototypes and understand the user experience.
In addition to these great sessions, Mvix will be hosting a 30-minute interactive session. In this session, we will highlight how to build, schedule, and publish court dockets on the Mvix digital signage platform.
Check out what Mvix will showcase at CTC 2019 and their features:
Digital Docket Display System
- Integrates with any case management system.
- Organizes case information by courtroom.
- Displays maps and directories.
- Helps visitors navigate and reduce congestion.
- Shows room changes and/or schedule adjustments.
- Informs visitors about security and safety protocols.
What to Do in NOLA
While in New Orleans, take advantage of the plentiful things to do around the city! Check out these attractions on your visit to The Big Easy:
- Ride the streetcars
- Visit the French Quarter
- Explore the Bayou
- Eat Beignets
See Us at CTC 2019
It’s no doubt that there are some exciting things to look forward to at CTC 2019! So, if you are interested in seeing Mvix’s content-rich digital signage platform, be sure to register and stop by booth #638. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
It’s no question that digital signage has tremendous value. Its dynamic flexibility not only appeals to end-users, but to resellers as well. The increasing market for digital signage provides a ripe opportunity for resellers. While the benefits to your end-users are plentiful, clients may still be hesitant about the implementation. Let’s discuss some common digital signage concerns: