All You Need To Know About Custom Signage
When you look around you, the sight of digital signs is all over, including trade show displays, traffic signs, and site signs. They have become an integral part of day-to-day life, especially in the business world. A report by Grand View Research shows that the global digital signage market was worth $18.55 billion in 2018.
Furthermore, it forecasts that the market will reach $31.71 billion by 2025, growing at an annual rate of 8.0%. The increase in market size is attributed to the growing demand for digital signage to promote products and services.
What is Custom Signage?
Custom signage refers to customized digital displays designed to advertise, identify, or communicate a product, command, direction, or warning. The signs are essential in communication by providing the required information to make a decision. For example, a company can use them to communicate discount offers, coupon, exclusive offers, or free shipping for minimum purchase.
A company’s custom signage is the first point of contact between it and the customers. The signage is the call for public attention that attracts potential customers and hopefully increases transactions and consequently, the profit margin.
Why Use Custom Signage
The most significant benefit of customized digital signs is that they grab attention of interested buyers. As a marketing tool, the signs enhance the overall cohesiveness of your brand and allows you to display your own information in a way you see fit. A survey by FedEx revealed that 76% of consumers in America entered a store for the first time based on its digital displays. Another 60% said that the absence of a sign has made them change their mind and not enter a store. Therefore, not having adequate custom signage makes a business leave money on the table.
When creating custom signs for your business, you get to choose everything to end up with a high quality product. You can select what suits your company best in terms of color, stakes, frames, size, dimension, and style. This way, you’re not limited to the standard cookie-cutter designs used by every other business. You can pay more attention to the relevancy of all these aspects to your business.
Custom signage gives your company a unique identity that customers can easily identify and attribute to you. As such, anytime they see the signs, they have a better experience interacting with your brand. Besides, this unique look is one of the accessories that makes you stand out from the competition.
Types of Customizable Signs
- Pylon- this is a tall-freestanding sign made from A-frames or sandwich boards, best for high traffic sidewalks or highways
- Monument- mostly found at the entrance of headquarters or campus. They give a lasting first impression and promote the brand.
- Messaging boards- ideal for displaying a dynamic message on pylon or monument signs.
- LED illuminated signs- while they’re visible both day and night, they make businesses that operate at night stand out from the others in the nearby areas.
- Wayfinding– wayfinding signs help your visitors find their way to the right place
- Interior logo sign- makes your boardroom or lobby look more professional while promoting brand cohesiveness
- Wall mount plaques- when used strategically, customizable plaques are an excellent way to get customers into your door
- Most digital sign providers will have your custom sign ready for next day delivery depending on when you place your order or time of purchase.