Summer is officially over – leaves are starting to change color and the ‘pumpkin spiced everything’ craze is in full motion. In marketing, every new season breathes a new story, and it’s always important for businesses to tailor their strategy to what is relevant. Customers needs and moods change depending on the time of year, so do their spending habits.
Fall digital signage templates are a great way to transition branding & marketing messages from summer to fall. The seasonally themed visuals keep the marketing strategy dynamic by providing the audience with content that is most relevant for them at the moment. Subtle updates such as changing the background to fall foliage show customers that you‘re keeping up with the seasons, not exploiting them.
One of the strongest arguments for digital signage is its ability to deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time. This is how it aids retail establishments, corporate offices, education campuses, hospitality firms and foodservice businesses in adding value to the customer’s experience. Fall digital signage templates with Oktoberfest or Halloween visuals drive awareness and interest for the event, product or service to boost customer experience and engagement.
A few ways that fall digital signage templates allow businesses to be creative in how they communicate with their customers include:
- Corporate offices can display digital signage templates for Oktoberfest to promote an Oktoberfest event or announce office hours for the holiday.
- Managers can take advantage of the buzz and attention surrounding the holiday and post announcements or congratulatory messages in seasonal colors.
- Retailers can use the templates to advertise new seasonal products and sales.
- Hotels can use digital signage templates for Halloween to highlight and encourage participation in local events such as a haunted house tour, parade or community picnics.
- Digital signage templates for Oktoberfest can also help hotels promote their offerings to ‘Oktoberfesters’ and display local events relevant to the occasion.
- Digital signage templates for Halloween are great for entertaining guests as they wait in line for a haunted house tour, to be seated in a restaurant, to check-in, etc.
- Displaying engaging content such as trivia about Halloween will distract guests waiting in line and reduce perceived wait times.
- Restaurants can use fall digital signage templates to promote fall dishes and seasonal specials.
Such creative communication will create memorable customer experiences for guests, differentiate your business from other companies that rely on price-drive or commodity-based relationships and increase the bottom line.
Enjoy! (also, check out more templates here for Easter, Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day & Labor Day)