InfoComm18 was one of our most successful trade shows yet, partly due to us bringing home a Best of Show Award – Digital Signage for the second consecutive year!
Mvix wins again!
The 2018 award was presented to Mvix for our content-rich, cloud-based digital signage software, XhibitSignage.
This year, we broke the mold by introducing two different ways to access and utilize our platform. In addition to the standard XhibitSignage software for the Mvix Xhibit line of devices, we debuted Mvix Flex. Flex software is available for use with third-party digital signage players. For example, BrightSign, Google Chrome, Android, and LG webOS devices. This option includes a licensing fee that’s billed annually.
In conjunction with these added hardware platforms, we’ve also added dozens of new content widgets to the XhibitSignage CMS, including:
- Slack Messaging
- Public Transit Displays
- Touch Screen Meeting Room Booking
- Interactive Directories
- In/Out Boards
- POS-integrations for cannabis dispensaries
Undoubtedly, we were ecstatic to win this award for the second consecutive year. So, we’ll continue to push the boundaries of what our digital signage solutions are capable of.
Other Cool Things at InfoComm18
Of course, there were plenty of other interesting things to see and do at InfoComm18 outside of the digital signage space! Here are a few examples of booths and products that really blew us away from Las Vegas:
- The Integrated Life Pavilion opened our eyes to the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence in commercial tech integration.
- InfoComm18 had its largest attendance in its history, solidifying it as one of the premiere AV shows in North America!
- Biamp Systems announced AV Portals that allow visitors to connect with other Portal units around the world in a real-time, collaborative environment.
- BrightSign unveiled its new Series 4 media players which support PoE+ and XT1144 supports HDMI In to deliver Live TV to end-points either via an HDMI cable or streaming over a network.
- The new TIDE Conference bringing together designers, brand marketers, architects, integrators, and live events producers to discuss Human-Centered Design and its impact on AV experiences.
All in all, it was a vert successful trade show.