Mvix, a leading digital signage provider in the Dulles Technology Corridor is offering an outstanding opportunity for an Account Executive. We are looking for a go-getter with 1-2 years of business development experience, a strong work ethic and is career-growth oriented.
The Account Executive will be part of a dynamic team of:
- business development associates
- solutions consultants
- marketing associates
- client experience agents
He/She will work with an exciting software product that was voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2017 and 2018 and that also won the Best Software DIGI Award (2017). The software drives our cloud-based SaaS applications for digital signage solutions, video walls, and interactive kiosk systems.
How can this position help you grow? Proficiency in this position leads to the next step up – Business Development Manager – where team members are exposed to managing enterprise partners in expanded regions as well as leading junior team members.
- Foster/enhance customer relationships
- Focus on further market penetration
- Employ a consultative approach towards developing client relationships
- Schedule and conduct appointments and organize presentations toward business development
- Conduct web meetings, demos, and attend conference calls
- Attend trade shows and networking events to build and enhance customer relationships
What does it take to be an Account Executive?
- Motivation: When you start your day, are you eager to dive into work?
- Enthusiasm: Do you get an adrenaline rush meeting a new client?
- Analytical: Can you think of creative solutions to others’ problems?
How can this position help you grow? Proficiency in this position leads to the next step up – Regional Account Executive – where you get to manage enterprise partners in expanded regions as well as lead junior team members.
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work? We’ll let our accolades do the talking!
- Listed in the 20 Most Promising Digital Signage Solution Providers of 2018
- Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2018 and 2017
- Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
- Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by DIGI (2017)
- Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing certification opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.
Did we mention we are a pet-friendly environment?
Download the Mvix Interview Guide to start getting ready – we look forward to speaking with you soon!