Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, University of Washington, Crowne Plaza, Wing Zone and the Navy Pier.
Mvix, a leading digital signage provider in the Dulles Technology Corridor, is offering an outstanding opportunity for a client coordinator.
The candidate will be part of a dynamic team of solutions consultants, software developers, tech associates, and marketing experts, and will work on a SaaS product that was recently voted Best in Show at InfoComm and that also won the Best Software DIGI Award.
- 2+ years in customer service/client-facing role
- Experience in project coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work under time and cost constraints
- Experience creating statements of work
- Ability to assist cross-functional teams & reporting structures
- Experience with Purchase Order, Invoice processing and account receivables
- Coordinating client accounts/statements
- Coordinate with vendors and service providers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment
- Willingness to learn the scope of work and implement accordingly
- Willingness to take on additional tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or Related Fields
- Work experience with a B2B Company
- Experience with CRM systems and Project Management tools
Preferred Software Competencies
- Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work?
We’ll let our accolades do the talking!
- Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
- Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
- Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2017
- Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by DIGI (2017)
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing education opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.
Did we mention we are a pet-friendly environment?
Download the Mvix Interview Guide to start getting ready – we look forward to speaking with you soon!