Mvix, a leading digital signage provider in the Dulles Technology Corridor is seeking a positive, motivated and most importantly reliable individual to fill a key role in our company, full-time Creative Design Associate.
The Creative Design Associate will be part of Mvix’s expanding marketing team that supports our technology company. The designer will take full ownership of client design projects and internal/marketing design projects, bringing a passion for creative visual solutions, an understanding of brand, and an ability to translate them into great design. Your work must be exceptional in the areas of corporate brand identity, employee engagement, trade show displays, and live event experiences.
From a personal development perspective, expect to be challenged, and to grow, in a variety of design skill sets. Proficiency in this position leads to the next step up, our Sr. Creative Associate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Preserve and execute the Mvix brand identity with the highest quality possible
- Coordinate and deliver client design projects
- Define use of typography, photographs, illustrations, icons or other graphics that may be best suited for specific creative projects
- Design intuitive interfaces, flow diagrams, UI sketches, & wireframes
- Develop website collateral: landing pages, blog images, etc
- Create brochures, whitepapers, case studies, ads, booth graphics, digital signage, e-books, presentation materials and more
- Maintain and improve design identity guideline manuals and create new guidelines when appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree: Graphic design or related creative field
- Advanced experience in industry standards of the graphic design field with extensive knowledge of the principles of print, type, color, layout, and production techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of design, layout, and implementation of final artwork to final deliverable, including ability to conceptualize and storyboard ideas
- Proficiency with graphic design software, including the Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates experience in creating marketing collateral to promote products and services
- Flexible and adaptable, with excellent organizational skills and ability to receive constructive feedback
- Ability to work with a team with both local (on-site) as well as remote members
- Experience in HTML/CSS is a plus
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work?
We’ll let our accolades do the talking!
- Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
- Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
- Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2017
- Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by DIGI (2017)
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing certification opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.
Did we mention we are a pet-friendly environment?
Download the Mvix Interview Guide to start getting ready – we look forward to speaking with you soon!