Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as NASA, Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, Crowne Plaza, and a variety of International deployments for various Fortune 500 Companies.
Mvix is a leading provider of digital signage software and solutions. We serve fourteen (14) industries and dozens of use cases with our technology. Our SaaS platform drives business outcomes through communication with internal and external audiences.
The candidate will be part of a dynamic team of solutions consultants, software developers, tech associates, and marketing experts, and will work on a product that was recently voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2018 and that also won the Best Software DIGI Award (2017).
- 2+ years in customer service / client-facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work under time and cost constraints
- Experience creating statements of work
- Ability to assist cross-functional teams & reporting structures
- Experience with Purchase Order, Invoice processing and account receivables is a plus
- Coordinating client accounts/statements
- Coordinate with vendors and service providers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment
- Willingness to learn the scope of work and implement accordingly
- Experience working with Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to take-on additional tasks as assigned
- College degree or currently pursuing, or Minimum of high school diploma
- Work experience with a B2B Company
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work? We’ll let our accolades do the talking!
- Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
- Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
- Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2017
- Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by DIGI (2017)
Feel free to read more about our success stories here.
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing education opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- This is an In-Office-Role
- Remote Interview process
- Personal protective masks provided and required
- Social distancing in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.
Did we mention we are a pet-friendly environment?
Our team is expanding quickly, so apply today.
Download the Mvix Interview Guide to start getting ready – we look forward to speaking with you soon!