Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, University of Washington, Crowne Plaza, Wing Zone and the Navy Pier.
Mvix, a leading B2B digital signage software company in the Dulles Technology Corridor has an opening for a Digital Marketing Associate. The ideal candidate understands and appreciates the importance of creative thinking and analytical thinking in marketing. They will also have good copy and visual storytelling abilities.
The Digital Marketing Associate will be part of a dynamic team of marketing and business development associates and graphic designers. Their ultimate goal of the Digital Marketing Associate is to assist to develop and execute a strategy for demand and lead generation for the company’s SaaS platform.
This role reports to the Marketing Manager.
The candidate will gain extensive B2B experience in different marketing disciplines, including but not limited to content, paid media, communications, operations and analysis, lifecycle nurturing, and brand.
- Assist to develop and execute marketing plans
- Write optimized ad copy and landing page content for advertising campaigns
- Creating SEO-optimised content across the entire digital infrastructure
- Assist to develop and execute a content strategy
- Assist in managing email marketing campaigns
- Develop meaningful metrics that communicate performance results tied to strategic objectives
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Work closely with the other team members to meet strategic goals
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- A bachelor’s or associates degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related area.
- The confidence to brainstorm with multiple teams
- Ability to work independently and focus on attention to detail.
- Proactive: take initiative and own the projects and tasks assigned to you
- Fast learner: our industry is young and fast-changing. You will be required to keep up with the workload, frequent changes in the industry, and new marketing trends
- Creative: critical and creative thinking to help the team develop unique marketing strategies
- A desire to learn and develop professional skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop, Indesign, and/or HTML is a plus
How can this position help you grow? Proficiency in this position leads to the next step up – Senior B2B Digital Marketing Associate – where team members are exposed to managing larger projects as well as leading junior team members.
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work? We’ll let our accolades do the talking!
- Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
- Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
- Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2017
- Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by DIGI (2017)
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing certification opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.
Did we mention we are a pet-friendly environment?
Download the Mvix Interview Guide to start getting ready – we look forward to speaking with you soon!