Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, Crowne Plaza, and the University of Washington. Mvix is a leading provider of digital signage software and solutions. We serve the education, corporate, food service, and healthcare markets, with clients including Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, and Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Our platform enables businesses to communicate better with their employees and customers by displaying the right message at the right time on digital signage screens.
We are looking for a driven Director of Marketing with experience in B2B and/or SaaS markets to lead the marketing team and spearhead campaigns. With a heavy emphasis on digital marketing, this role will help to execute and grow marketing campaigns/programs in order to improve thought-leadership and generate demand to meet revenue objectives. Working in a collaborative and team-oriented environment, you will support product launches, manage events, produce a wide range of demand generation materials and programs, analyze results, and make suggestions for improvements.
Interested? Apply here.
- Help grow the Mvix brand through data-driven marketing campaigns
- Campaign ideation, project management and implementation of marketing programs targeted towards prospects, customers and channel partners
- Execute online (SEO, PPC, etc) and offline marketing/lead-gen campaigns
- Analytically planning for inbound lead-gen, with heavy emphasis on CRO and A/B Testing
- Leverage marketing automation tools to manage lead generation activities
- Research and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies within the Marketing team to accommodate our rapid growth
- Assist in tracking and optimizing marketing budgets
- Support marketing as well as sales and design departments
- Oversee internal marketing efforts
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Solid foundation/experience in SEO strategies
- 2 years of experience as director of marketing or Sr. Manager in Marketing
- 4 years of B2B or SaaS marketing experience
- Analytical and comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop, Indesign, and/or HTML is a plus
- Proficient use of marketing automation technology
How can this position help you grow? Proficiency in this position leads to the next step up – Sr. Director and/or VP – where you will drive overall company strategy along with the leadership team. Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work? We’ll let our accolades do the talking!
- Listed in the 20 Most Promising Digital Signage Solution Providers of 2018
- Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2018 and 2017
- Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
- Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by Digital Signage Magazine (2017)
- Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
- generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
- health and dental insurance
- company-sponsored travel
- ongoing certification opportunities
- competitive 401k match
- flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
- gym membership reimbursement
- company-funded professional development
- life insurance
- short-term disability insurance
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.
Did we mention we are a pet-friendly environment?
Download the Mvix Interview Guide to start getting ready – we look forward to speaking with you soon!