Digital Signage Champions
The Digital Signage Champion Awards recognize achievement by stakeholders responsible for implementing and designing digital signage networks, campaigns, and content. The award is open to all digital signage users (whether using the Mvix platform or not) thereby advancing collaboration in the digital signage industry.
Mvix is looking for innovative applications of digital signage in order to encourage end-users to expand their understanding of how digital signage can be implemented.
The creative services team will review entries based on:
- Creativity – content is both attractive yet functional i.e. there is a purpose for displaying the content.
- Goals – the solution is implemented with a specific goal in mind.
This is a great opportunity for digital signage users to prove ROI/ROO to management while showing off their organization.
No Rules !
No Entry Fee
What is in it?
When submitting entries, we recommend reflecting on the below:
- Who in your organization is in charge of digital signage content and campaigns?
- Has digital signage had an impact on employee or customer engagement?
In addition to bragging rights and getting recognition as a tech leader, prizes include:
- All expense paid trip to InfoComm 2020 | Las Vegas, NV
- An LG digital signage display screen
- Lifetime digital signage software license
- The Digital Signage Champion trophy
- Right to use the 2020 Digital Signage Champion logo
- Inclusion in all PR, social media, and promotional notices
The prize will be awarded to the winner, and three finalists will get honorable mentions.
Expense Paid Trip