This knowledge base article will walk you through how to change the resolution of your XhibitSignage device.
What You’ll Need:
- Xhibit device
- USB mouse
- USB keyboard
Change the Resolution on your Display
- If content appears on your screen, press ALT-F4 to close your digital signage application.
- Click on the “Gear” icon in the top right corner of your screen to access the player menu. The “Gear” icon will appear in the toolbar once your signage is closed.
- Click “System Settings” to access your player’s settings.
- NOTE: If the digital signage application reopens after you have opened the settings window, ALT+TAB will bring it back to the foreground.
- Do not adjust any of the options in your settings menu unless under the explicit direction of a member of the Mvix Digital Signage support staff. Making unauthorized adjustments to player options can disrupt your playback or even void your warranty.
- Click on Displays, as shown below:
- On the left side, underneath the image showing your display(s), there is a dropdown for Resolution. 4k Resolution is available on the “Xhibit Enterprise” system. Xhibit Mykro, Xhibit Lite and Xhibit Plus support resolutions up to 1080p. Click the dropdown and select either 720p or 1080p depending on your desired resolution.
- Then, Click “Keep the Configuration” in the pop-up window
- After, Click “Apply” to finalize these changes.