To edit images, use the Image Editor Feature within XhibitSignage. This feature allows you to edit images that have already been uploaded to your library. Find out how to do so below.
What You’ll Need
- XhibitSignage Software
- Internet Connectivity
- Uploaded Images
- Navigate to it, and click the Edit Button
- Click on the pencil button underneath the image in the preview pane, which will take you to the Image Editor for the image.
Saving the Edited Image
- You may now edit the image to your liking with the given options above the image.
- When making any changes to the image, make sure to click apply before going back to the editor main menu. Once you apply the edits, you cannot remove or edit them any further, they are final. If you want to remove those edits, you will have to start over again.
- After completing your customization of the Photo/Image, you will now want to save the image to your media library. You have 2 options in doing this — saving this edited image as a separate image or overwriting the currently saved image.
- Check the “Save Original Image” check box if you would like to save this image as a separate copy, leave it unchecked to overwrite the originally saved image in your Media Library.
- If you choose to save an original copy of the image, you will be redirected to the Edit Media page with the newly customized image and the option to give it a new name/title.
- Click “Save” to apply the edits you have made directly to the image in your Media Library
- Mvix also offers Custom Creative Template designs for Promotions, Advertising, Menu Boards, etc.
- Additionally, you can get a preview of that solution on SigangeCreator.com.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.