- Applies to:
- CMS v2
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- A Google Account
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Google Calendar App.
Locate your Google Calendar
- Locate the calendar you that you want to integrate.
- Hover your mouse over the calendar of your choice and click on the triangle drop-down button.
- A menu will pop-up with options. Click on the “Settings and sharing” option.
- Locate the option to “Embed Code”
- Copy the code that is located under the “Paste this code into your website” text.
- Note: In the previous screenshot, if you click on the “Customize the color, size, and other options” text, this will allow you to edit and customize hoe the calendar looks.
Selecting the Data Source
- Click on the “General” category.
- Then, Click the “HTML Code” app.
- Click on the “</> Code” Option
- Paste the embed code in the “PLAIN TEXT” field.
- Navigate to Xhibitsignage.com
- Hover over the “Media” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Preview the calendar to ensure functionality.
- Save to your Media Library for use in Playlists, Templates, or Schedules.