- Applies to:
- CMS v3
If you would like to import a custom font to use on your digital signage displays, you can do so by adding them to your Font Library. In this article, we will go over how to add custom fonts to your library.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- .woff2 font file type
Navigating to the Custom Fonts Page
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click on “FONT LIBRARY”.
- Click on the “Add Font” button.
- Fields will appear where you can enter the font name and drag and drop your font file.
- NOTE: Currently we only offer support for the .woff2 font file type, as noted on the CMS.
- Once applied and named, click the Save button to add the font to your available Library for use.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.