- Applies to:
- CMS v3
Taggbox is a user-generated content platform where you can easily integrate social feeds into your website and fully customize it without any coding. Display user-generated content to increase engagement and drive conversions on websites.
What You’ll Need:
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Digital signage player e.g. Mvix
- A Taggbox account
- Access to the Taggbox App
- Internet Connectivity
How To Add Feeds To Taggbox
Here’s a step-by-step guide for both the new users and existing users on how to add feeds to your app.
For New Users
- Sign Up for a Taggbox App account.
- After logging in, you will land on the Taggbox app dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click on “Add Social Feeds” to add feeds to your app.
- Now select your social feed source from the pop-up that appears.
- Instagram was chosen as an example to create an Instagram feed app.
- A new pop-up will appear. Choose the feed type. For example, hashtag, handle, mentions, and more.
- Manage any details for your preferred account, and click on Create Feed Button to add a feed to your app.
You will now successfully get the Social Feeds from your social platform into your app.
For Existing Users
- After login, you will land on the Taggbox widget dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click on the My Widget Option.
- Here you will see available widgets. Click on the Edit button to add Social feeds to your chosen widget.
- On the editor, click on Social Feeds. Next, select Add Feed.
- A pop-up will appear. Select your preferred Social Feed source to add the feed.
Instagram was chosen as an example to create an Instagram feed app.
- A new pop-up will appear. Choose the feed type. For example, hashtag, handle, stories, mentions, and more.
- Select the required option and click on Create Feed Button to add a feed to your app.
You have now successfully aggregated the Instagram Feeds into your app.
Integrating your Feeds with CMS
- Click the “My Widgets” tab.
- Click the “EMBED WIDGET” option.
- Select the “Embed On Webpage” option.
- Click the “HTML” option and copy the provided HTML code.
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “GENERAL” category.
- Click the “HTML5 SCRIPTS” app.
- Click the “CODE” tab and paste the code into the HTML section box.
- Add a name to your HTML import from Taggbox in the “Media Information” section.
- Choose “Validity” to schedule content. (optional).
- Select “Fullscreen Priority” to display your content as a fullscreen item. (optional).
- Click “SAVE”.
Your Taggbox media should then be available for display on your players as you would apply any other Media.