- Applies to:
- CMS v2
What You’ll Need
Navigating to the Fonts Page
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click on “FONT LIBRARY”
- Click on the “Add Font” button.
- Fields will appear where you can enter the font name and font weight.
- NOTE: Make sure when entering the font name, enter it verbatim as it is typed in Google Fonts.
- In a new tab on your Web Browser, enter https://fonts.google.com/ in the address bar. This will allow you to navigate to the Google Fonts page and locate the font you would like to use.
- Once you have entered the font name in Font Name field, and edited the Font weight to your preference, hit the “SUBMIT” button and this Font will be saved to your Font Library and readily available for applicable widgets within the CMS!