- Applies to:
- CMS v2
WeatherWidget.io provides an easy, interactive interface which you can use to build and customize a weather widget for any website. In other words, you can design a weather zone for your screen and customize it to the size font and style you would like.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Weatherwidget.io (click link to visit the website.)
- weatherwidget.io in your URL to create the app you would like to display in your desired content.
- the city for your weather app from the list.
- the “GET CODE” button and copy the code to your clipboard.
- In your Xhibit Signage account, over the “MEDIA” tab and “ADD MEDIA”.
- on the “GENERAL” category and then click the “HTML/RICH TEXT” app.
- Click the “</> Code” button, then “HTML-CSS”.
- the code in the HTML Window.
- your weather app and it to add to your Media Library.
This is the easiest way to incorporate weatherwidget.io into your digital signage displays.