The first step to changing administration permissions is creating groups.
- Before assigning permissions, you must first make sure the appropriate group has been created and that files have been placed into that group. For example, if you wish to see your current media groups, hover your mouse over “MEDIA” and click “MEDIA GROUPS”.
- Drag and drop files into any particular group you want, or create a new group by clicking “Add Media Group”.
- Return to the “USERS” tab and find the appropriate client user. Click on the green lock icon above the client user’s email to open the permissions page.
Managing Administration Permissions
- The permissions page will allow you to assign that user access to any number of groups in each category.
- Click the desired category from the left column. Then choose to allow or disallow access to that section by checking the “Allow” box.
- If “Allow” is checked, you will then see all available groups within that section, and the scope of their privileges shown in the right two columns.
- Check any groups you would like to allow this user to access. Once you check a group, make sure to turn ON or OFF the appropriate access. The first column is read+use only, and the second column allows for read+use+create abilities.
- Click “SAVE” in the top right corner to finalize your changes and apply the permissions.