- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Date feature allows you to display today’s date or specific date on your digital signage screen. It is great for pairing with Clock Media, Events, and Timers to help highlight specific dates of the year.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Date
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below.
Displaying a Date
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “LOCAL” category.
- Click the “DATE” app.
- Choose a theme from either Modern or Legacy Themes.
- Note that Legacy Themes are no longer being developed. It will not automatically adjust to your screen size as the Modern Themes will.
- Select the “Show” function. It will either show today or a selected date.
- Adjust your Advanced Settings to change the Font or Colors used in the Theme.
- Click the preview button at the bottom of the screen so that you can see what the Weather app will look like.
- Name your Date and click “SAVE”.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.
Let Us Do It For You!
Fresh and relevant content is the cornerstone of a successful digital signage campaign. Don’t have time to manage your Digital Signage System or do you want your screens to look professionally designed? Let us do it for you. We will manage your digital signage screens for a fraction of the cost and minimize downtimes. Learn more about our Managed Service Plans.