- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Live Transit feature allows you to make your commute easier on your digital signage device. Additionally, it features a gorgeous UI that is not only pretty eye candy, but it’s also super intuitive. In all, track planes in real-time and get up-to-date flight status and airport information.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Live Transit
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the live transit content app.
Display Flight Status, Track Plans, and/or Airport Information
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab and click “ADD MEDIA.
- Click on the “LICENSED” category.
- Select Live Transit.
- Click on “Styles” to customize the text media.
- Select a location.
- Add a “Description” and preview it.
- Add a name to your Live Transit theme in the Media Information section.
- Choose Validity to set an expiration date.
- Select Fullscreen Priority to display your content as a full-screen item.
- Click “SAVE”.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.