- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The QR Code feature allows you to generate a code that can be used in your digital signage project. The content that can make up the code can be either text or a complete website URL.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below.
Displaying a QR Code
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “GENERAL” tab and then click on the “QR CODE” app.
- Enter the content, and complete the URL link for the content or Webpage that you would like to display after the QR code is scanned.
- The sidebar labeled “Size” allows you to change the size of the QR Code generated.
- The “Fill Color” and “Background Color” color tools allow you to select the different colors of the QR code generated.
- Click the Preview button to see the QR Code before saving.
- Give the QR Code a Name/Title and save it to your Media Library.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.
Let Us Do It For You!
Fresh and relevant content is the cornerstone of a successful digital signage campaign. Don’t have time to manage your Digital Signage System or do you want your screens to look professionally designed? Let us do it for you. We will manage your digital signage screens for a fraction of the cost and minimize downtimes. Learn more about our Managed Service Plans.