- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The text feature allows you to display a scrolling text ticker on your screen.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the text content app
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn more:
Displaying a Text Ticker
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”
- Click on the “GENERAL” category.
- Click on the “TEXT” app.
- Type what you would like to display in the box.
- Type in the title if you would like to have a title.
- Under the Advanced Settings Mune, you can select which theme you would like to use, animation, speed, direction, etc.
- Advanced settings will also allow you to change the size, text color, the font being used, as well as the background color of the ticker.
- Preview your ticker by clicking on the “PREVIEW” button. You can adjust Advanced settings in the Preview menu to see a live change to your ticker.
- Give your ticker a “Name/Title” and save it to your media library.
- Click “SAVE” to add media to your Media Library for further use.