- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The timer allows you to count up or down to a specific date on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
Displaying a Timer
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click the “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “LOCAL” category.
- Click the “TIMER” app.
- Choose the theme you want to use.
- NOTE: Some themes will have different features than others. For example, Modern will allow you to change the text within the timer.
- Select whether you want your timer to count down or count up.
- Choose your date/time and mode (if applicable). The clock is in a 24-hour time format.
- Insert desired text to display upon completion of timer.
- Click the “PREVIEW” button to preview your content in the window on the right.
- Preview your media to see what it will look like on-screen.
- Name your timer and click “SAVE”.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.
Let Us Do It For You!
Fresh and relevant content is the cornerstone of a successful digital signage campaign. Don’t have time to manage your Digital Signage System or do you want your screens to look professionally designed? Let us do it for you. We will manage your digital signage screens for a fraction of the cost and minimize downtimes. Learn more about our Managed Service Plans.