- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Weather Radar feature allows you to display Weather Radar information on your digital signage screen. For example, you can display live temperature, wind, and rain based on the location selected.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Weather Radar
Using the Weather Radar
- Log into the Mvix CMS. Then hover over the “MEDIA” tab and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “Premium” category and then select the “Weather Radar” app.
- Choose a location. By default, the Mvix CMS will automatically retrieve the location of the device to playback on.
- A City or Zip code can also be entered manually.
- Type is used to control the type of Weather Radar displayed and is versatile.
- Some options include Temperature, Rainfall, Thunderstorms, and Wind among others.
- Click the “PREVIEW” button to see the Weather Radar map in a pop-up window.
- Finally, name your Weather Radar app and click “SAVE”.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.
Let Us Do It For You!
Fresh and relevant content is the cornerstone of a successful digital signage campaign. Don’t have time to manage your Digital Signage System or do you want your screens to look professionally designed? Let us do it for you. We will manage your digital signage screens for a fraction of the cost and minimize downtimes. Learn more about our Managed Service Plans.