Getting Started with Xhibit Signage
- First, plug the HDMI Video Cable into the back of the Xhibit Signage device. Next, plug the other end of the HDMI Video Cable into the rear panel / HDMI port of your LCD TV / Device or Monitor.
- Connect the Network Cable into the Ethernet port on the back of the Xhibit. Then connect the other end of the Network Cable into your Network switch / router. NOTE: If using WiFi, click here.
- Connect the Power Adapter into the side of the Xhibit and the plug to the wall socket. Make sure your Monitor is powered on, then press the power button on the front of the Xhibit. Once the device boots up, an Mvix logo will show up on the screen.
- Note : Preferably, you will want to mount the device behind the display. Once the device and TV are powered on and are displaying the Mvix logo, you’re ready to begin controlling your device online using the web-based content management system, XhibitSignage.
Now that you have your device connected you can move onto these steps:
- Login into Xhibit Signage
- Uploading content to your media library
- Creating a playlist
- Scheduling content