One of the many advantages of using Signage Creator is its seamless integration with existing Content Management Systems. If you already have an Xhibit Signage account, you can use the two in conjunction to edit and publish templates onto your Xhibit devices directly by using Signage Creator. The following knowledge base article explains how to set up this configuration, by using the Signage Creator app.
What You’ll Need:
- Signage Creator CMS Account
- Xhibitsignage.com CMS Account
- Internet Connectivity
If you meet the requirements listed above, follow the steps below, in order to integrate a SignageCreator template with XhibitSignage.
Adding a SignageCreator Template to your XhibitSignage Media Library
- Login to your SignageCreator.com account and click on SIGNS in the ‘My Account’ screen.
- Ensure that you have a published sign in your ‘My Signs’ page that you would like to add to your Xhibit Media Library.
- Now, open a new tab and log in to your Xhibit Signage account and click on MEDIA > ADD MEDIA.
- From here, click the LICENSED tab and select the last option, Signage Creator. If this is your first time setting up the integration, you will need to enter your Signage Creator.com Login ID and Password. After entering those in, click on the GET TEMPLATES button.
- After you click GET TEMPLATES, a popup will appear, displaying your currently published templates.
- Click on the SELECT TEMPLATE button that appears under the template you want to import into Xhibit Signage.
- Move the slider to select a template refresh interval. The default should be 30 seconds.
- After you’ve selected an update interval, give the imported template a name and then click on the SAVE button to complete the import process.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.