Do not begin the installation until you have read and understood all the instructions and warnings contained in this installation document. If you have any questions regarding any of these instructions or warnings, please contact Mvix Technical Support.
- The mounting bracket has been designed ONLY to be installed and used as specified in this manual.
- Improper installation of this product may cause damage or serious injury.
- This product should only be installed by someone who has good mechanical sense. In other words, basic construction experience, and fully understands this manual.
- Make sure that the supporting surface will safely support the combined weight of the equipment and all attached hardware and components.
- Ensure the mounting screws are anchored in the center of the studs. For instance, if mounting to a wood stud. It is highly recommended to use a stud finder.
- Always use an assistant or mechanical lifting equipment to safely lift and position equipment.
- Tighten screws firmly, but do not over tighten. Overtightening can cause damage to the screws or screw holes, greatly reducing their ability to hold the load.
- This is a product for indoor use only. Using this product outdoors could lead to product failure and personal injury.
TV Wall Mount Guide
We have put together a guide for the correct installation of your TV. Download the Display Mounting Guide.