What You’ll Need
In other to power your devices on/off, the first item you will need is a compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc. Then Xhibit Signage software with a supported feature package and internet connectivity. If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Device Screen ON/OFF feature.
Powering On/Off Your Screen
- Hover over “DEVICES” and click “DEVICE LIBRARY”
- Select the device you would like to configure.
- Click the reboot device button to bring up the Device Reboot window.
- Click on the “Screen ON/OFF” tab. By default, devices are set to display content 24/7.
- If you would like to set certain time frames where content plays, you do so by clicking on the “All Day” button off and setting the time range you want.
- To turn the display OFF for the entire day, click the “All Day” radio button and leave the default time values (00:00:00 TO 00:00:00)
This feature is only available to Signature Support Clients. For more information about Device Screen ON/OFF feature or questions on adding this feature to your account, please contact our solutions consultants at 866-310-4923 or fill out the contact form at http://mvixusa.com/contact/