- Applies to:
- CMS v3
After adding content to your Library, the next step is to create a schedule for your media. This will allow you to take those media files and display them with preset timings and durations.
What You’ll Need:
Creating a Schedule
- Ensure that the Status is checked as “Active” (default is checked) and then enter a Name for your schedule.
- Next, configure the hours when you would like the content to play (24 hrs will need to be unchecked in order to modify the times). Select the days of the week when you’d like your schedule to play.
- Select the date range for your schedule by clicking the drop-down menu and choosing the desired days. You can choose from a preset range or alternatively enter a custom date range in the fields below (“All Day” will need to be unchecked in order to modify the dates).
- Move left to the “Content” section and drag and drop any content into the box in the center to add the desired content. You can assign either Media, Playlists, or Templates. (Media is a single full-screen file, Playlist is an array of full-screen files, and a Template is a group of custom-sized files and zones).
- Lastly, select the devices you’d like to receive your schedule by clicking the checkbox icon in the left column. Once a device has been selected, it will appear in the “Devices” box on the bottom left.
- Click Save Schedule when finished.
Note: Certain recurring schedule options may be limited to a total duration of 2 years.