Four ways to get Technical Support
- Knowledge base Articles: A database of Frequently-asked Questions
- Helpdesk Support Ticket System: Technical and Customer Support Tickets.
- Phone-based Support: Level-1 Technical Support (Call: 866.310.4923 Ext. 2)
- Phone-based Support: Level-2 Technical Support (Outbound Call)
Here is some information relating to support tickets and queries:
- Where can I submit a ticket?
- Tickets can be submitted here.
- What should I include?
- You should include your full name, the name of the device, and your email address.
- How long will I have to wait to receive my answer?
- We aim to answer all tickets within 24 hours. Different support packages will receive different levels of prioritization. (See What Is Standard Support Vs Express Support Vs Signature Care?)
- What happens when my query is answered?
- Once we reply – an automated email is sent to the email address provided. Automated emails can get trapped in Over-aggressive Spam or Junk mail folders. So, you need to regularly check these if you have submitted a ticket recently.
- How can I get over-the-phone support from Level-2?
- Level-2 is able to assist with tickets, and this is the primary method of engaging and managing any incoming issues or questions. If a phone call is of interest but is not covered under your Support Package, we will be able to offer a one-time phone support session for $99 per call.
Kindly rest assured that you have our utmost attention and we will do everything in our power to resolve the issues. You can always view your existing tickets. This can help you to view it’s progress and which department is working on your ticket.