Three ways to get Technical Support
- Knowledge base Articles: A database of Frequently-asked Questions
- Helpdesk Support Ticket System: Technical and Customer Support Tickets.
- Phone-based Support: Level-1 Technical Support (Call: 866.310.4923 Ext. 2
Here is some information relating to support tickets and queries:
- Where can I submit a ticket?
- Tickets can be submitted here.
- What should I include?
- You should include your full name, name of the device and email address.
- How long will I have to wait to receive my answer?
- We aim to answer all tickets within 24 hours.
- What happens when my query is answered?
- Once we reply – an automated email is sent to the email address provided. Automated emails can get trapped in Over-aggressive Spam or Junk mail folders. So, you need to regularly check these if you have submitted a ticket recently.
Kindly rest assured that you have our utmost attention and we will do everything in our power to resolve the issues. You can always view your existing tickets. This can help you to view it’s progress and which department is working on your ticket.