The video wall functionality is one of the cutting-edge digital signage solutions that Mvix provides. Configuring Xhibit Signage to work with as one unit with multiple screens can be accomplished in a few simple steps.
Using a Video Wall
- Hover your mouse over the “TEMPLATES” tab, and click “CREATE TEMPLATE”.
- Hover over the gear icon and select “VIDEO WALL”.
- Select your layout. Depending on the model you have, select the appropriate number of screens and their orientation.
- Once your selection is made, your template will update to reflect your new layout, labeling each screen with a number to indicate its position.
- Change the orientation (portrait or landscape) of the screens you are using
- Note: this setting cannot be changed on a per-screen basis, and it is for the whole unit (all the screens).
- Change the resolution of the screens attached to your video wall device.
- NOTE: Similar to changing the orientation, this setting cannot be changed on a per-screen basis,and it is applied to all screens.
- Create your template.
- For additional information on working with the template editor, please click this Kb article.
- Please note that you do not have to change ANY settings on your device to get videowall to work.
- Adjusting settings on your device or attempting to adjust the settings can take longer for the technical support team to respond or even void your warranty.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.