What You’ll Need
A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit,BrightSign, etc. Next you will need the Xhibit Signage Software and internet connectivity. Once all those things are in place you are ready to upload media content on your digital displays.
- Hover over the “MEDIA” menu tab and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click “File From Web URL”.
- Enter the URL for your remote file in the “Media File URL” field.
- Type in a title for your content in the “Name/Title” field on the right.
- You can categorize this file by adding it to an existing Media Group. Type the name of a group to select it, or you can create a new group by simply typing a name in the same field.
- You can also add tags for each file you upload by typing them in to the “Tags” field on the right (separate tags with commas).
- Once you have filled in the required fields, the last step is to click the “Save” button. Now you should have completed the process and learned how to upload media content on your digital signage displays.
- Note: Previewing may not work correctly if the file is located on a local server that the Xhibit-based devices can see, but the computer doing the scheduling cannot.