- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Instagram feature allows you to choose a theme to display images on your digital signage device. It’s a great way to get your audience to look at your screens. Additionally, it is a great way to stay connected with your audience and advertise your content on social media.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Instagram Content App
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Instagram content app.
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “SOCIAL” category.
- Select Instagram. Click “Login with Instagram”.
- Enter the page credentials and click Log in.
- Select “Allow” to accept the terms.
- Choose a Theme.
- Select “Account Settings” to increase or decrease the number of images and change profile settings.
- Click on “Advanced Settings” to adjust the content settings and preview it.
- Add a name to your Instagram theme in the Media Information section.
- Choose Validity to set an expiration date.
- Select Fullscreen Priority to display your content as a full-screen item.
- Click “SAVE”.