What is an interactive playlist? How do you use it? Let’s review what you will need to be able to use this feature in Xhibit Signage to create interactive playlists.
What you will need
From there you will need Xhibit Signage Software with a supported feature package as well as an internet Connectivity.
This feature allows you to display interactive playlists on your digital signage screen.
How to add Interactive Playlists
- Hover over the “PLAYLISTS” tab, and click “INTERACTIVE PLAYLIST“.
- Drag and drop any media you would like in the playlist to the content zone on the right side
- Designate how you would like the media to transition between slides of the interactive playlist, via the dropdown menu. Arrange the media in the order you would like it to play from top to bottom.
- Designate how you would like the media to transition between slides of the interactive playlist, via the dropdown menu. There are a couple of different options if you look at the screenshot above.
- It’s important to name your playlist and click the “SAVE” button.
You can then publish the playlist to your device. You can always come back to manage this playlist via the playlist library if you need to make any changes. In other words you are always able to go back and edit your playlists as you see fit.