The MicroSoft (MS) Office content app is a fast and easy way to import your MS Office files for display on your digital signage systems!
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- MS Office FIles and access to the MS office content app.
Using the MS Office Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” menu tab and click “ADD MEDIA”
- Click the “GENERAL” tab
- Then click on the “MS OFFICE” app
- Click inside the box (or drag and drop the file) to upload your file
- After you have selected a file, click “Open” to load it into XhibitSignage.
- Add a name/title for the file
- Add any options such as transition effects to the file
- Give your slides an overall play time between each slide or leave it at the default of 10 seconds per slide.
- Click the “SAVE” button
- Once you click save, the file conversion process will begin.
Editing Content in Media Library
- You can alter individual file settings by going into the Media Library
- Click on the edit button.
- You can now remove individual pages. You also have the option to select individual play times per slide and set individual transitions for your slides.
- Lastly, you have the option to add in slide playtime or transitions across all slides, if you do not want to manage them individually.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.