- Applies to:
- CMS v3
Microsoft (MS) Office is a fast and easy way to import your MS Office files for display on your digital signage systems. The Microsoft Office Content app supports Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the MS Office
Using MS Office
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click the “GENERAL” tab and then click on the “MS Office” app.
- Click inside the box and select “My Device” to upload your file (or drag and drop the MS Office file).
- Add a name/title for the file
- Add any options, such as transition effects, to the file.
- Give your slides an overall playtime between each slide or leave it at the default of 10 seconds per slide.
- Click the “SAVE” button.
- Once you click save, the file conversion process will begin.
Let Us Do It For You!
Fresh and relevant content is the cornerstone of a successful digital signage campaign. Don’t have time to manage your Digital Signage System or do you want your screens to look professionally designed? Let us do it for you. We will manage your digital signage screens for a fraction of the cost and minimize downtimes. Learn more about our Managed Service Plans.