- Applies to:
- CMS v2
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- XhibitSignage Software with a supported feature package.
- Internet Connectivity.
Creating the Queue using Queue Management
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “PREMIUM” category.
- Click the “QUEUE MANAGEMENT” App.
- Add or delete sections as needed by clicking the + or x buttons on the right side of each box.
- Click the pencil icon to edit each sections font, size, and color
- Click “PREVIEW” to view a sample of what the queue will look like on your screen.
- Add a name
- Click “SAVE” to add to your media library.
Populating the Queue Library
- Hover over the “CONTROLS” tab, and click “QUEUE LIBRARY”.
- Click on the + icon to add new entries
- Type in any required text and click the “SAVE” button on the right to add it to your queue.
- Alternatively, you can import data as a csv file.
- NOTE: Any data in the first row is reserved for the Header of the queue.
- Click the Upload file button.
- Import your file.
- Once your file is uploaded, it will automatically populate the fields for you and will even allow you to continually add more items via the previous method of adding manually.
- Click the HTML button to open up a live preview of your queue in a separate tab. This will continue to update as you add more items to the queue.
- Click the preview button to show you a static preview of your queue.
- Click the queue reset button to erase all the data inside the current queue and bring it back to its original state of empty data.
- After everything is playing properly, publish your Queue to a device. You can re-open the Queue Control tab in order to continue adding or removing different items.