- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The SmugMug feature allows you to display images from your SmugMug gallery! The Events content app is great for keeping track of deadlines, corporate events, birthdays, and other calendar elements.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to SmugMug
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below.
- First, you will need to navigate to the “SmugMug” app.
- Hover your mouse over the “MEDIA” tab, and click on “ADD MEDIA”.
- Here, you will find the SmugMug app under the “GALLERY” tab.
SmugMug Content App Navigation
The first thing that you will need to do after navigating to the SmugMug app is to find your User Name.
- Navigate to smugmug.com
- Log in to your SmugMug account
- Locate your User Name and copy it
- Paste your User Name in the User Name Field on Mvix CMS.
- Additionally, you can select desired Album or Folder to display.
- Just like locating your User Name, to locate the Album or Folder Name that you would like to display, and copy and paste the Names to pull data from your Account as a whole, specific Albums, or Specific Folders.
- Once you are done locating and entering your SmugMug information, below are some customization settings.
- You can choose what kind of transition to apply between posts, the number of images that show, the duration of each image, as well as the refresh rate(frequency of content refresh during playback).
- You can preview the app before saving it to ensure it is to your liking. Please keep in mind that the app will only scale to the size of the content shown, it will not stretch to fit the area it displays.
- Once you are satisfied with the customization you have applied to the app, give this instance of the Pinterest App a name and save it for use on your Mvix devices!