Stock Photos allows you to display photos on your digital signage screen.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Stock Photos
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below.
Using Stock Photos
- Hover over the “MEDIA” menu and click “ADD MEDIA”
- Click on the “GALLERY” category.
- Then, Click the “STOCK PHOTOS” app.
- After, Click the drop-down under “Provider” to choose your source (Pixabay or Pexels).
- The Stock Photos widget will play a “playlist” of images based on the category you choose.
- Choose the category to find corresponding stock images.
- The “Transition” box allows you to choose a transition between a series of images.
- The “No of Images” box allows you to choose how many images from the playlist will appear.
- The “Duration” box allows you to choose how many seconds each image will appear.
- The “Refresh every” box allows you to choose how often the playlist will update its content.
- Once you have selected your desired playlist and made the necessary customizations, click on the “PREVIEW” button.
- Name your playlist and save your content to your media library.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.