- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Canva content app allows the import of pre-created media via the popular Design Tool. If unfamiliar with Canva, it is a free-to-use online graphic design tool that can be used to create social media posts, presentations, posters, videos, logos, and more. Additionally, there are numerous different graphics that can be made for different holidays, company events, presentations for meetings, marketing materials, and more.
What You’ll Need
- A Digital Signage player
- Mvix CMS software with a supported feature package
- Internet Access
- A Canva account to link to the CMS
Using Canva to import Media
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click ” ADD MEDIA”.
- Next, click on the “GALLERY” category.
- Click the “CANVA” app.
- Click the “Design with Canva” button to link your account. A pop-up menu will appear and ask you to allow Cookies.
- Once the cookie has been accepted, log in to your account.
- Once logged in, you can create new media via Canva’s creation suite. Select existing Templates as a base or create new ones from scratch.
- Once you are done, click the Publish button in the top right corner to apply your finished Media to the CMS for further use.
- Name your Media and select Save to save this media to your CMS Library. Then, apply it to Playlists, Templates, and Schedules as you would any other Media.
Digital Signage Forever
Designed for enterprise-digital signage deployments, our Signage Care plan offers a lifetime warranty, free digital signage players every 3 years, accelerated issue resolution, and premium content. Intended to enable high system uptime, operational efficiency, and continuous business innovation, the plan ensures proactive upkeep of the signage network. Learn more about Mvix Signature Care.