The CAP Alert Feature can be used to notify individuals varying from students, to building occupants, and visitors in emergency situations.
Adding CAP Alert Media
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click “‘ADD MEDIA”.
- Once you have click on media then select the “PREMIUM” category.
- Click the “ALERTS” app.
- Click on the “Cap Alert” button.
- Enter a CAP Alert URL.
- Enter a Name/Title.
- Click the “SAVE” button.
Publishing CAP Alerts to your Devices
- Hover over the “Devices” tab and click on the “Device Library” button.
- Click on the “CAP Alerts” button
- Check the “Select all devices” checkbox or;
- Select individual devices rather than all devices
- The reason for this choice would be if you happened to have devices in different locations and wish to assign location specific CAP Alerts.
- Click the “PROCEED” button to assign your specified CAP Alert.
- Click on the pencil icon in order to choose your published CAP Alert MEdia.
- Enter your Client Admin Password in order to Enable CAP Alerts to your specific devices.
- Now that you have Enabled Cap Alerts on your devices, when a Cap Alert in conjunction with your chosen alert media is published, it will take over your screen until the Cap Alert has passed.
- This is what your screen could look like when Cap Alerts are active.