- Applies to:
- CMS v3
In this article, you will learn how to use the clock feature in our digital signage software, Mvix CMS. This content feature enables you to display the time on your digital signage screens, either in analog or digital time.
Our clock feature is a classic favorite as far as apps go on digital signage screens. It is perhaps the most useful content you can display on your digital signage displays. Just like having a clock on the wall, having the time on a display that is both easy to see and a trusted reference point to check for the time is incredibly useful. When paired with the calendar & date as well as the weather, you can turn your display into a powerful tool. Here are some useful features in utilizing our clock feature:
- Clients have the ability to display the local time to your visitors so they can better manage their time more effectively.
- Choose between different types of clock layouts i.e. analog vs. digital. This will give your digital signage display designs more variety.
- Select a different location other than your office location to show visitors’ times in different areas. These times can be in different office locations you may have.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Clock content app
Using the Clock Content Feature
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab and click “ADD MEDIA”.
- Click on the “LOCAL” category.
- Customize to display regular or military time formats by selecting Analog or Digital. Digital clock themes can be customized with colors that match your company or organization’s color scheme.
- Add a name to your clock theme in the Media Information section.
- Choose Validity to schedule content.
- Select Fullscreen Priority to display your content as a full-screen item.
- Click “SAVE”.
Let Us Do It For You!
Fresh and relevant content is the cornerstone of a successful digital signage campaign. Don’t have time to manage your Digital Signage System or do you want your screens to look professionally designed? Let us do it for you. We will manage your digital signage screens for a fraction of the cost and minimize downtimes. Learn more about our Managed Service Plans.