- Applies to:
- CMS v3
What is the dockets content app? Who can use it? Usually, this solution is used by courthouses. The solution integrates with any case management system to easily display case information e.g. case number, courtroom, the presiding judge, etc.
What You’ll Need:
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Xhibit, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Dockets Content App
Steps to use Dockets Content App
- First, Log in to XhibitSignage.com and go to the “ADD MEDIA” page. Click on the “PREMIUM” section and click on the icon for the “DOCKETS” app.
- Under Data source, download any sample such as CSV, XML, or JSON, and edit and add information in the downloaded files.
- After saving the necessary information, press “SELECT FILE” to upload your data on the CMS application.
- It is important to add map values by going to the settings functions to make sure the document orients to the correct, dates, colors, fonts, etc.
- Now give this file a title and click on “Save”. You should now be able to add your docket to a schedule.
You have successfully just used the dockets content app. Your media is now ready to be assigned to a schedule on your Xhibit device!