What is the dockets content app? Who can use it? Usually this solution is used by court houses. The solution integrates with any case management system to easily display case information e.g. case number, courtroom, presiding judge, etc.
What You’ll Need
- Mvix Xhibit Device
- XhibitSignage.com CMS Application
- Internet Connectivity
Steps to use Dockets Content App
- First, Log in to XhibitSignage.com and go to the “ADD MEDIA” page. Click on the “PREMIUM” section and click on the icon for the “DOCKETS” app.
- Under Data source, download any sample such as: CSV, XML, or JSON, and edit and add information in the downloaded files.
- After saving the necessary information, press “SELECT FILE” to upload your data on the CMS application.
- It is important to add map values by going to the “ADVANCED SETTINGS” to make sure the document inputs the correct values.
- Now give this file a title and click on “Save”. You should now be able to add your docket to a schedule.
You have successfully just used the dockets content app. Your media is now ready to be assigned to a schedule on your Xhibit signage device!
If you have any further questions, please open a support ticket at our support portal.