- Applies to:
- CMS v3
The Donor Walls content app showcases a display of top donors based on information you supply, and can be used to dedicate recognition to the time and effort of those who make what you do possible.
What You’ll Need
- A compatible digital signage player e.g. Mvix, BrightSign, etc.
- Mvix CMS Software with a supported feature package
- Internet Connectivity
- Access to the Donor Walls Content App
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the events content app.
Using the Donor Walls Content App
- Hover over the “MEDIA” tab, and click ” ADD MEDIA”
- Click on the “GALLERY” category
- Click the “DONOR WALLS” app
- Select your Theme to choose how the information will orient when put together.
- Select a file as your data source or use the Add/Edit Items tab to enter information with the inline editor on XhibitSignage.
- When using the “Import File” option, make sure your CSV files adheres to the required format. In order to do that we recommend downloading the provided sample file by clicking on the “CSV” button on the bottom right.
- The “Web Feed” option will allow you to insert a link to the CSV file hosted on your server. The main benefit of this method is that it will allow XhibitSignage CMS to automatically display any updates done on your side, and therefore always shows the most recent and updated data. You will need to make sure your .CSV file adheres to the format of the sample file. Additionally your link should end in “csv” and point to raw .CSV data.
- Finally, the “Add/Edit Items” option will allow you to manually create each profile. Simply follow the template and fill out the fields with your information.
- Once you’ve selected or created your data source, “Current Items” lets you view the sequential order of items, and make adjustments to any additional items from the CSV.
- In Advanced Settings:
- Add a description if you would like
- Change the transitions and the duration on the profiles themselves, with the Advanced Settings menu. Some Themes come with an animation, for example a spinning half circle, and you can change the duration of this animation as well.
- You can also change the color scheme of the theme chosen, as well as edit Font settings.
- Preview to see what your finished Donor Wall will look like, then Save the Media to add it to your Library.