The Feeds content app allows you to display public friendly, curated content, News, Weather, Infotainment, Health, and Video Shorts. These are optimized for digital signage on your Xhibit Signage device. The Feeds content app is a licensed feature that requires a subscription. In order to subscribe for your own custom feeds please contact us.
What You’ll Need:
- An Xhibit signage device
- Access to the XhibitSignage CMS with supported feature package
If you meet the requirements listed above, simply follow the steps below to learn how to use the Feeds content app.
Using the Feeds Widget
- In your XhibitSignage Dashboard, go to the “Add Media” page.
- On the “Add Media” page, click on the “Licensed” tab. Then click the Feeds Icon.
By default the feeds widget shows demo content, in multiple categories such as News, Sports, etc.
To preview the feeds demo Follow these steps below.
- Select one of the feeds.
- Click preview in order to review a feed you may wish to add to your account.
- View playback of the demo content.
- If feeds have already been added to your account, then they will appear in the My Feeds category. From there you can add and save content to your media library.
Problems, Questions, Corrections: If you have any further questions, problems, or corrections you would like to see made, please open a support ticket.